viernes, 1 de mayo de 2020


The 27 Best Free Things to Do in Melbourne


Qué hacer en Sídney más allá de la Ópera | IATI Seguros

Hi, people!
In this entry i will talk about the cultural places that i visted in Australia.

1. Sidney: in Sidney I went to the Opera House and to the Sidney Port.

2. Melbourne:I went to the Royal Botanical Garden of Melbourne, that has got aboriginal plants of australia, and to the Ferderation Square, a contemporary public square.

3. Adelaida: I went to the Adelaida Zoo and to the Adelaida Botanic Garden. And to the Kangaroo Island.

4. Esperance: I just went to the beach, there are kangaroos.

5. Darwin. I went the Museum and Art Gallery of Northem Territory, a museum of rock art and fossils.

6. Townsville: I just went to the Big Reef Barrier.



Un adolescente, procesado por torturar y matar diecinueve canguros ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

      Another anecdote is when I was in the Lake Disppointment I started to walk and I got lose, I tried to come back, but I didn´t fi...